Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alex Guarnaschelli is a Manhattan native, and the daughter of cookbook editor Maria Guarnaschelli. She is graduate a of Barnard College, and has has worked at a number of restaurants in France, New York and Los Angeles, including Larry Forgione's "An American Place" and Guy Savoy's "La Butte Chaillot," as well as Daniel Boulud's self-titled "Daniel" and Joachim Splichal's "Patina." She is currently the executive chef at "Butter," where she is known for using seasonal greenmarket ingredients.
She will be a contestant in the third All-Stars tournament, her second time in one.
- Has been a competitor on The Food Network's "Iron Chef America", taking on Cat Cora in the 2007 "Farmers' Market Battle."
- Stars in her own Food Network television show, "Alex’s Day Off."
- Host of The Food Network's "The Cooking Loft with Alex Guarnaschelli."
- Guest judge on Food Network's "Iron Chef America."
- Guest judge on the Food Network competition show "Food Network Challenge."
- Guest judge on the Food Network cooking competition show "Chopped."
- Guest on the Food Network series "The Best Thing I Ever Ate."
- She also appeared in "Guy's Grocery Games" as a competitor.