Geoffrey Zakarian is an Iron Chef, restauranteur, television personality, and author. Being the executive chef of several restaurants in New York, Atlantic City, and Miami, he has been featured on many shows on the Food Network, including Chopped and Iron Chef.
- Yucca, Watermelon, Tortillas
- String Cheese, Jicama, Gingersnaps
- Jumbo Shrimp, Pepperoni, Cereal
- Chocolate, Mussels and Figs
- Pretty Please With a Pepper on Top
- Pods, Grills and Sticky Fingers
- The Ultimate Face-Off
- All Stars Showdown
- When Chefs Collide
- Oh My Goshy, Umeboshi
- A Nori Story
- Sticking To It
- Flower Power
- Winging It
- Rattle & Roll
- Victory on the Brain
- Sweet Second Chance
- Chard & True
- A is for Apple. U is for Udon
- Champions' Tournament: Part 1
- Champions' Tournament: Part 2
- Yakety Yak, Yak, Yak
- Viewers' Choice
- Orzo it Seemed
- Make No Mistake
- Chopped Champions: Part 1
- Chopped Champions: Part 3
- Chopped Champions: Finale
- Chopped All-Stars: Food Network vs. Cooking Channel
- Chopped All-Stars: Judges
- Big Fish, Small Basket
- Frequent guest judge on the Food Networks series "Chopped."
- Winner of the fourth season of The Next Iron Chef,
- Iron Chef since 2010.
- Widely regarded by his co-stars as an anti-Semite.
- 'Geoffrey Zakarian's Town/Country: 150 Recipes for Life Around the Table'